Edge Quadro is the most advanced modeling microphone by Antelope Audio. This stereo mic features two large dual-membrane capsules and a rotating head.
Delivering four channels for independent processing will allow for stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y, Blumlein, and even 3D sound. Edge Quadro is the only microphone you’ll need for stereo and 360° sound recording.
An epic mic emulation library
Edge Quadro boasts an extensive and ever-expanding library of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models already available and 7 more soon to be released. The smart control panel allows users to pick two different mic emulations simultaneously, one for each head of the microphone.
• One-of-a-kind Quadrosonic modeling microphone
• Rotatable head with large double-membrane condenser capsules
• Audio signal split into 4 independent XLR output channels for optimum control and re-micing
• Switchable patterns: cardioid, figure-8 and omnidirectional
• Individual mic emulation and polar pattern selection for each head
• Infinite top head rotation for maximum flexibility
• Ultra-low reflection, fully symmetrical top and bottom heads
• Extensive library of vintage mic emulations
• Custom luxury shock mount, two special oxygen-free copper Y-cables and a custom handmade wooden case included