Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone.
The single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
• Professional 1″ gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications – perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
• Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
• Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
• Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
• Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included