BEHRINGER CX3400 is High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/3-Way/Mono 4-Way Crossover with Limiters, Adjustable Time Delays and CD Horn Correction.
The CX3400 stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover provides the ultimate in high-precision audio frequency separation, thanks to its state-of-the-art circuitry, superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. CX3400 features include: Limiters on all crossover outputs for optimal loudspeaker protection; an adjustable Time Delay for proper phase-alignment of the drivers; High-Frequency (HF) horn equalization for constant-directivity compensation; and a mono „Low Sum“ Output (stereo modes only), which is ideal for your subwoofer applications.
• Professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
• Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
• Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
• CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
• Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
• „Low Sum“ function provides mono output for subwoofer operation
• Individual output Gain controls for all bands
• Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
• Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
• Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
• Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
• Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
• Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference