Fender Rumble 40 V3 Bass Amp
The Fender Rumble 40 V3 Bass Amp is a significantly different amp compared to its smaller sibling, the Rumble 25. While the circuit itself is the same, there are extra controls to change the amp’s voicing. The key to the versatility this amp possesses are the EQ switches. The amp has a contour switch (changes the mid-range profile), vintage (gives the amp a warmer tone), and bright (enhances the high-end). When one of these switches are engaged you can use the EQ knobs to further change the amp’s tone.
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Height: 16.5″ (41.91 cm)
- Width: 16.5″ (41.91 cm)
- Depth: 12″ (30.48 cm)
- Output Power: 40 watts
- Speaker: One – 8″ Fender? Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One – 1/4″
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8″ Stereo
- Channels: One (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/4″
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.