The PreSonus Eris Sub8 offers clean low-end reinforcement for your monitoring chain, thanks to a first-rate low-frequency driver and a state-of-the-art 100-watt Class AB amplifier. Continuously variable input gain and lowpass filter controls make tailoring this powered studio subwoofer to your room easy, while a defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors. Easily connect it to the rest of your gear with a full complement of balanced and unbalanced I/O. You also get a polarity invert feature, plus solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The bottom line: the PreSonus Eris Sub8 is a top-notch studio subwoofer that’s a must-have add-on for your Eris E3.5, E4.5, or other small-sized studio monitors.
- Speaker Size:8″
- Driver Type:Paper-composite Low-frequency Transducer with Rubber surround
- Total Power :100W Peak Class AB
- Input Types:2 x 1/4″ (left/right) , 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types:2 x 1/4″ (left/right), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Features:Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Weight:22.2 lbs.