SHURE SM-57 LCE
Multi-purpose Shure microphone with contoured frequency response for clean sound reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. Cardioid, Dynamic.
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
The SM57’s outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this „workhorse“ the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide. Includes 5/8-inch to 3/8-inch thread adapter
• Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
• Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
• Extremely durable under the heaviest use
• Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
• Replacement cartridge: R57
• Type: Dynamic
• Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
• Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.